- Apply for the CHCI-OCIS Visiting Fellowship 2015
- Apply for the Visiting Fellowship under a Scholar in Residence Programme in Islamic Finance 2015
- The library in the Centre's New Building on Marston Road opened on the 1st September 2014. Click for details.
- Learn about our Scholarships
- Learn about the Young Muslim Leadership Programme (YMLP)
- Apply for Arabic Language courses
- Apply for Visiting Fellowships and Visiting Research Fellowships 2015
Selected Previous Events
- Lecture by Mr Jan Eliasson, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations
- Panel Discussion with The Elders
- Mandela at Oxford: screening of the 1997 lecture
- Lecture by Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers, Sultan Azlan Shah Fellow (Formerly President of the UK Supreme Court)
- Lecture by HE Mr Mohammad Hamid Ansari, Vice President of India
- Lecture by HE Mr Bakir Izetbegovic, Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lecture by HE Dr Abdulaziz Othman Altwaijri, Director General of ISESCO
- Lecture by The Rt Hon the Baroness Warsi PC
- Lecture by HE Dr Jaimini Bhagwati, High Commissioner of India
- Special Seminar by Mr David Quarrey, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Special Seminar by Rory Stewart MP, Penrith and The Border
- Special Seminar by Dr Surin Pitsuwan, former Secretary General of ASEAN.
- Lecture by HE Mr Salman Khurshid, Minister of Law, Justice and Minority Affairs, India
- Reception to celebrate the grant of Royal Charter.
- Lecture by Dr Don Randel, President of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Lecture by HE Mr Nassir Abdulaziz Al-Nasser, President of the UN General Assembly.
- Lecture by HE Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Lecture by HE Shaikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al-Thani, Prime Minister of Qatar.
- Exhibtion: "Al-Mizan: Sciences and Arts in the Islamic World".
- Lecture by HE Dr Rawya Saud Al Busaidi, Minister of Higher Education in Oman.
- Lecture by HE Dr Muhammad bin Sulaiman Al-Jasser, Governor, SAMA.
- Lecture by HE Mr Abdullah Gül, President of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lecture by HRH The Prince of Wales.