Selected Previous Events
- Young Muslim Leadership Programme 2017
- Lecture by HE Mr Jusuf Kalla, Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Lecture by Professor Abdel Wahed El-Wakil
- Panel discussion with UNESCO Director-General HE Irina Bokova
- Lecture by Ambassador Jazairy
- Lecture by The Rt Hon Lord Dyson
- Lecture by The Rt Hon Sir John Major KG CH
- Lecture by HE Dato' Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Lecture by Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers, former President of the Supreme Court and Sultan Azlan Shah Fellow
- Lecture by HE Mr Najib Mikati, former Prime Minister of Lebanon
- Lecture by the Rt Hon the Lord Woolf, former Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- Lecture by Mr Jan Eliasson, Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations
- Panel Discussion with The Elders
- Mandela at Oxford: screening of the 1997 lecture
- Lecture by Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers, Sultan Azlan Shah Fellow (Formerly President of the UK Supreme Court)
- Lecture by HE Mr Mohammad Hamid Ansari, Vice President of India
- Lecture by HE Mr Bakir Izetbegovic, Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lecture by HE Dr Abdulaziz Othman Altwaijri, Director General of ISESCO
- Lecture by The Rt Hon the Baroness Warsi PC
- Lecture by HE Dr Jaimini Bhagwati, High Commissioner of India
- Special Seminar by Mr David Quarrey, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Special Seminar by Rory Stewart MP, Penrith and The Border
- Special Seminar by Dr Surin Pitsuwan, former Secretary General of ASEAN.
- Lecture by HE Mr Salman Khurshid, Minister of Law, Justice and Minority Affairs, India
- Reception to celebrate the grant of Royal Charter.
- Lecture by Dr Don Randel, President of The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Lecture by HE Mr Nassir Abdulaziz Al-Nasser, President of the UN General Assembly.
- Lecture by HE Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Lecture by HE Shaikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al-Thani, Prime Minister of Qatar.
- Exhibtion: "Al-Mizan: Sciences and Arts in the Islamic World".
- Lecture by HE Dr Rawya Saud Al Busaidi, Minister of Higher Education in Oman.
- Lecture by HE Dr Muhammad bin Sulaiman Al-Jasser, Governor, SAMA.
- Lecture by HE Mr Abdullah Gül, President of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lecture by HRH The Prince of Wales.