Vacancies & Opportunities
Follow the side menu links for more information and deadlines. In summary:
- Visiting Fellowships allow scholars to visit the Centre for a period of study during the academic year.
- Scholarships support undergraduate and graduate students undertaking study at the University of Oxford.
- The Young Muslim Leadership Programme (YMLP) is a annual residential course held at the Centre during the summer.
- Short Courses (run during the term) include Qur'anic Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic.
- Vacancies are academic and non-academic posts available at the Centre.